Friday, October 5, 2012

Landscapes in Oil Pastels

Art I

Art I students completed their landscape drawings in oil pastels.  Most of them seemed to enjoy the project although the media is quite messy.

The results were great and I have to say that these photos do not do the actual art work justice.  The art work is so colorful and I think that alot of the color was lost in the photographs due to the flourescent lighting.

Enjoy!






















Art II

Art II Rooms to View Projects were due last Wednesday by 3:00 pm, but I am still waiting for a few students to complete the project.  I will try to post photos of the Rooms to View project next week.  Currently, they are working on a student choice painting that we are doing on cardboard which is an excellent paint surface.  This is also giving the students the opportunity to work larger than usual.

The first quarter is almost over!  It always goes by so quickly.


No comments: