Monday, March 4, 2013

Art I Still Life Studies

Art I

The Art I students just completed their Still Life paintings in Tempera.   This project seemed to be challenging to the students as they learned to apply a lot of what they have learned throughout the entire year.  While they were working, they may not have realized, but they were able to create perspective, shadow cast, shade forms, show light on objects and so much more.  Here are examples showing exactly what they learned.


















Here is a picture of my corner of the art room.  Usually by this point in the school year I am surrounded by beautiful art.  As you can see, this year this is true once again.

So glad you can't see my messy desk!!!

Coming soon....
Art II Carousel Horses
 Art I Rabbits
and Art III and IV Sneak Peeks.
See you soon.


No comments: